Android $ADB_VENDOR_KEYS is not set
Today I installed a new ROM and in setting it all up I came across what seemed to be a simple problem.
$ADB_VENDOR_KEYS is not set
Which would appear to be a local problem, but upon a quick file listing, I do have keys in .android. After much searching, and no answers even at XDA I found this with a solution.
I started an FTP server in the file manager and copied adbkey.pub to the SDCARD.
I disabled adb debugging.
Then using SSH I copied this file using :
su cp SDCARD/adbkey.pub /data/misc/adb/adb_keys exit
At this point, you must restart the phone.
and it works, even over wifi! :)